Saturday, September 10, 2011

Girls Night Out

Since my big family were together this eid , we decided to have girls night out. 
So we drove all the way to Singapore from our hometown , Johor Bharu , Malaysia.
We went only to one venue , the Mustafa Center to shop. And that was the one and only place we planned of going while we're in Singapore. Less sightseeing , more shopping.






















I need not to wear that purple head-wrap over and over again - sigh'


I end up buying a lotion and a lip therapy , both from vaseline.



(chiemsee t-shirt , pdi jeans , rubi by cotton on thong sandal-borrowed from my cousin , f21 bag)


School has started and I'm busy. Sorry for the late update. Owh and my school is in Perlis , far away from my family and I'm totally homesick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!