Friday, August 31, 2012

eid's evening


Hey, it was one of those days you got to spend with some of your long time friends and it was a great evening of Eid. These are some people I've known since high school and in fact a couple of them are my primary school friends. It was great to meet some old good friends (though it was a little intimidating for me at first, most definitely because I haven't spoken to any of them) and shared everybody's happenings in life since we've been apart for quite sometimes pursuing our dreams. Everybody were in a very good mood and some of us turned into joke bombs and laugh machines. And yes, some were so weird (including me) I kinda think it's freaky but oh well it's better that way than drowning in the river of boredom.



And yeah I'm not in my 'baju kurung' like everybody else. Instead, I wore a black dress with a white 'kebaya' top and at night I were in my jeans and sweatshirt (so not an appropriate attire for Eid :p).

One more thing; Happy Independence Day Malaysia! Proud of your 55 years of glory and peace (Y)

1 comment:

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!