Monday, August 08, 2011

RANDOM : black liner & coral/red lip

I'm always fascinated by wonders of eyeliner , how people wear it and look different from each other. It's like owning a magic stick that works perfectly to bring your face to life.

Photobucket
Denni Elias
Keiko Groves
DSC_5138 copia
Chiara Ferragni

Notice how their liners look different from each other? I do!

------------------------

I love how dramatic red lips look and how it makes you look totally different , of course different in a pretty way. Red lips suit Asian best (I heard about it long time ago and unsure if it is a true fact).

Jane Aldrige
carolinaengman-bw007s
Carolina Engman
Photobucket
Denni Elias
Andy Torres


Nothing screams louder than red lips! Them girls look fierce!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!