Saturday, August 20, 2011

TQ

I want to thank you for patiently following me & supporting me and yes! , it mean the world to me. Not forgetting I totally appreciate your comments here. It truly help me to improve and grow into soon to be a bad-ass blogger(yeah right...).

Lately I've been busy with pre-registration stuff for my uni and I'm grateful that it's almost done. Now , I'm focusing on things I should bring for accommodation and education. I did my 1st round of packing though and it wasn't that good. Still have to do more packing.

I'm a fortnight away before settling in uni and I need a mini shopping for sandal , flats , medicine , first aid items and several important items more. 

I hate this time around of spending so much money and energy on my education while others have to sacrifice unwillingly. It's almost festive season in only one week++ and this year , no Aidilfitri clothing for my family.

Can't wait to experience this year's Aidilfitri and I bet it would be different compared to these few past years. 

 Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri , Maaf Zahir & Batin 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!