Thursday, July 12, 2012

birthday bash

Another day has come and today some lucky people are celebrating their birthday. Cheers! Happy birthday guys!! Happy birthday to you too my friend! Hold on to 20 while you can. A year in university was lots of fun, celebrating birthdays with closest friends while you're away from family and relatives. It was surprising and joyous. Below is my illustration of what's gonna happen on birthday.


Red velvet cake with creme cheese on my siblings birthday celebration. One of my all time favourite cake.


Lathifa's coffee cream cheese cake from Secret Recipe.


J was surprisingly surprised. 


Fatnad's blowing her belated birthday cake.


Pi'e was covered with flour (at least there're no eggs), poor birthday boy.



1 comment:

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!