Sunday, July 15, 2012

dessert day

Hello weekenders! It was Saturday and as usual Kuala Lumpur is always busy with congested traffics and crowded places. As promised three weeks ago, I finally had my dessert. Thank you mummy! Since alexis ran out of pavlova (the only reason why we went to KL today), we ended up ordering a merinque. Thank god it's good.



It was nuts.


The main dish, the delicious sarawak laksa.


The sister.


The refreshing sparkling water.



It's just me eating.


Over all it was a good day after spending too much time at home doing nothing. I've been enjoying my semester break for a month now and I must say there are still so many things to be done and so many food yet to be eaten. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!