Friday, July 08, 2011

FASHION : essentials

Here are some things I use frequently when I'm out & about which I found very essential.


A watch =  most perfect accessory to catch-up with time. TIME IS GOLD , that's what they say.


The sunnies  =  best in protecting eyes from harmful uv ray. must have item if you're living in a sunny place like Malaysia. current trend , the cat eye sunglasses.


Clutch  =  great for tossing in essentials (phone,ic,money,etc) to go out for dinner or movie.
  current trend , colourful clutches.
(p/s : this is a purse but I pretend as if it's a clutch , boohoo.)



Tell me what's your essentials. Have a nice day!



(watch-Casio, sunnies-Forever 21, purse-Avon)




8 comments:

  1. Very nice post, and photos on your blog are very nice. You are so creative! :)

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    My blog. Follow if you like. I follow you for sure :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog!
    Follow me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You're so sweet :)

    Don't forget to follow me (^-^)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Those are definitely essentials when going out! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the clutch and sunglasses :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are so creative,
    followin' for sure.


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    my blog. tell me what do you think, I really wanna know someone's so fashionable's thinking
    :*

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!