Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LIFE : friends

Today , I went to Secret Recipe to see some old friends. It was fun to gather and catch up with everybody before each of us take our separate ways - going to different uni in different parts of the country.

We read through the menu's several times and still reading when the waitress was taking our orders.

From left : Wani , Najwa , Najihah

This was taken right after we finished our meal. Why were you happy when the table was so messy? What a great way to distract people than noticing the messy table , haha.
From right : Amy , Farah , Afham(Farah's boyfriend)

Outfit of the day!
(cardigan-Romp , t-shirt-PDI , pants-Forever 21)







2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

    zizi www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!