Friday, July 15, 2011

LIFE : is it a bad thing or a good thing?

Another glorious day has come and previously I promised to write about it. Glorious?? Well today I finally got my result and I'm shock , still shock , speechless almost. I am offered to pursue a degree on polymer engineering  at UniMAP. My first thought? I was confused - am I grateful? so so (I would study far away from home , too far) - am I happy? just a little (polymer was my favorite chapter in chemistry during matriculation).

When I told my Dad about it , he thinks this , all of this is tragically ridiculous! Why? Because he has no idea what kind of job I would end up doing soon in future. 

I don't blame them for what I deserve because my effort wasn't enough. For me , this is my faith (Allah knows best) and I'm willing to get along with it though this might be a joke to some people.  



(p/s : please help me gain more knowledge on careers for polymer engineering grads)

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. :)

    If you want, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara :D
    Feel free to leave comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maddalena.
    Follow me if you may :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!