Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FASHION : show your style

I'm invited by a friend to enter a contest she held and so I'm trying to mix match some pieces I have in my wardrobe. Nothing brand new , just some good old pieces I found in my wardrobe and somebody else's wardrobe (sharing is no crime).

Below is my very first idea and attempt of how my style would look like.


Since my contact lens reached its expiry date , I have to wear my glass unwillingly.


The denim jacket is obviously extra big for me.



(denim jacket-BOSS )

What do you think? 
I still have more ideas to come but I only have to send in one shot. It's worth giving every single ideas a try till I find a nice photo for the contest , right?




Have a nice day and show your style!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!