Saturday, July 16, 2011

RANDOM

This time I decided to post random things and occurring since I'm pretty much have nothing in mind.



Blue croc bag I bought from Forever 21 three weeks ago. I always have black and brown coloured bags with me , so this time around I decided to add some colour. 

I'm not a good cook and this dish was kinda an experiment. I added lime juice and lime zest , so it tasted... lets say too zesty (am I using the right word guys?).

My sister's cat named Whitney. I don't know why she named it Whitney when it's a male cat. My brother calls it White-ney which to me make sense because of it fur. Lately Whitney got a little bit feisty and so I think the cat got possessed by something.

And finally... My outfit of the day and my messy room.



Hope you have fun this weekend!




7 comments:

  1. Love your blog. :)

    Follow me if you like my blog & I'll follow you back. :)

    WORLD OF PERFECTION

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet blog you got here :) I love it :)

    If you want, you can check out mine, I always follow back :)

    XoXo

    Venoma

    www.venomafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!And what about your cat, it's so cute!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like! Check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Fabrizia and Tanja-Mia :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!