Saturday, July 02, 2011

LIFE : chat pal named Hanis Maisarah

The girl known as Hanis Maisarah is one of my junior during high school who actually is the only person who chats with me frequently no matter what the time is. The funny thing though I never actually speak to her in person. I mean , we went to the same high school , never ever talk to each other and end up communicating through chat box. That doesn't even matter cause I like this girl. My brother did mentioned that Hanis is pretty much an untalkative person from what he observed way back in school. To me , this girl is crazy. She brags about things that doesn't even make sense which naturally I enjoy doing too. Stuff that doesn't make sense surely cheer me up instantly. Here's to Hanis , I truly enjoy having you as my chat gal and I like that you like to chat with celebrities like Katy Perry and Rihanna. You rock so much in the inside , you need to bring the rock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!