Friday, July 29, 2011

FASHION : show your style

And once again , I decided to share this post relating to my last post the other day. You know how I talked about having ideas for the contest... and I finally sent in my photo today. Not much , just an ordinary outfit I wear today since I decided to go to the bank earlier today. 


I looked frustrated here after I wasted my journey to the bank and found out the bank wasn't there anymore.


This is the photo I sent in for the contest. Honestly , this look wasn't the idea I have planned for the contest. But I feel this is the one and its completely my style head to toe.


Guess these would be the photos I dare to share with you cause I'm intimidated by someone's POV about what I post here in my blog.

Till then TGIF and have a great weekend will cha : )


4 comments:

  1. love your wedges!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too!
    They're so comfy :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedger look so good on your feet!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!