Monday, July 04, 2011

LIFE : enough already

Well , July is finally here and I can't wait to finally get my upu result. I'm already exhausted of waiting for so long.   Not to mention that lately I feel like people say hye just because they want to know what you're going to pursue later. When I'm unsure about things like these ,  I am intimidated of how people going to judge me. Just so you know , I am completely uncomfortable to actually expose what course and which uni I chose when you really am unsure. Take note of what I'm about to write cause I would love to tell the entire universe about my result. Please just wait!

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about other people! You'll do great! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. joninel : thank you! keep on reading if you may.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fashion cappuccino : I hope so. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy!